We offer a 14 day return policy from the date of delivery for a credit note only. This does not include sale items. Full priced item’s discounted for a promotional period i.e. with a discount code or during a limited time sale, are still eligible for a credit note and not classified as a sale item.
Refunds or exchanges will only be provided in the event that an item is not in its intended original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons due to our error. Sale items also cannot be refunded.
To be eligible for a return, your item must:
- Be unused
- In the same condition that you received it
- In the original packaging
- Have no damage or markings on the garment
Non-returnable items include:
- Gift Cards
- All Sale Items
How to return an item:
- Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your full name, order number and details of your return.
- Once we receive your email and approve your return, we will provide you with a return form.
- Print out the form, fill it in with your return details and place it in the parcel addressed to: Troy Candy, C/O eStore Logistics, 8 Felstead Drive, Truganina, VIC, 3029
- Once we have received your returned items in original condition, we will provide you with a credit note in the form of a gift card to use on our site. This gift card has no expiry.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then, contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our policies are in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.